North West Surrey patient advice and liaison services (PALS)
A number of NHS healthcare providers in North West Surrey offer a patient advice and liaison service, generally referred to as PALS. They deal with your concerns informally and are not part of the formal NHS complaints process. PALS can also give patients and staff more information about the complaints procedure and the Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS). You can find your nearest PALS provider here.
What can PALS do for me?
PALS in North West Surrey can help in a variety of ways:
- Help you to resolve problems with NHS services in North West Surrey quickly or act on your behalf.
- Offer advice and guidance regarding North West Surrey healthcare service concerns and issues.
- Help you to find local support groups and voluntary services in North West Surrey.
- Put you in touch with independent advocacy services in North West Surrey.
- Offer information and advice on making a complaint about North West Surrey NHS services.
PALS in North West Surrey
For advice about a GP, dentist, optician or pharmacist, contact Primary Care PALS by email at NHS England or call them on 0300 311 2233.
Help finding local NHS services in NW Surrey
Healthwatch Surrey’s Information Signposting and Service works to help people in Surrey get the best out of local NHS services. You can find advice and signposting to North West Surrey health and social care services on the Healthwatch Surrey website or by using the following contact details:
Telephone: 0303 303 0023
Text (SMS): 07592 787533
Text Relay: 18001 0303 303 0023