​​Urgent and Emergency Care


Urgent and Emergency sign 

Do you know about the range of services available locally if you need urgent but non-emergency care? View our Call 111 pdf

Many people automatically go to A&E when they need urgent medical support.  However, in many cases, you get faster and more appropriate treatment elsewhere.

For medical advice and guidance at any time, call NHS 111.  The NHS 111 service is staffed by a team of fully trained advisers, supported by experienced nurses and paramedics.  They'll assess your symptoms and give you the healthcare advice you need or direct you straightaway to the local NHS service that can help you best.

NHS Walk in centres

Your GP

 Accident and emergency


Last Modified - 31/05/2017 13:51