Through the CCG, local GPs have the lead role in planning the future of healthcare services in your local area.
Read about our plans for how we want to help people in North West Surrey to stay healthy, improve people's experience of their local health service and how we want to ensure the local NHS makes the best use of taxpayers’ money that it can on our
Operational Plan 2017 - 2019
This two year Operational Plan for 2017-2019 identifies and details how we intend to deliver our core priorities and aligns with the five year strategic Surrey Heartlands Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) to ensure we achieve our transformation vision for the system in support of the NHS Five Year Forward View.
The key aspects of the plan are as follows:
- Planning for Sustainability and Transformation: How the STP will be delivered locally, our model of care, and new ways of working.
- Achieving financial control: How we will achieve financial reconciliation through a single financial control total, use of RightCare, QIPP development and delivery, and our approach to activity/capacity/demand management.
- Quality improvements: The importance of quality and improvements to be delivered through the implementation and embedding of our Quality Strategy.
- Performance Management: Our approach to managing performance priorities and risks (e.g. cancer waits, Improvement & Assessment Framework).
- Work Programme 2017-19: Objectives and rationale of each programme, identifying contribution to strategic planning objectives and clinical priorities.
- Enabling Programmes: Local development requirements of enabling functions to support the programmes of work.