Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, a public sector organisation should proactively release information about itself within the following seven broad classes of information:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What are our priorities and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- Services we offer
This page explains what information we are able to make (or expect to make) routinely available, and how it can be accessed.
At present, all the information we proactively release is available free of charge on our website. If in the future we make information available but do not publish it on our website, we will update this publication scheme to explain how you can access it, and explain any charges that may be necessary.
1. Who we are and what we do
i. How we fit into the NHS Structure
To find out more about our CCG and how we fit into the NHS structure, please click on the link below.
NW Surrey Clinical Commissioning Group
ii. Organisational Structure
Here you'll find details of our organisational structure, Board Members and other key personnel.
• Governing Body and other key personnel
iii. Organisations with which NW Surrey CCG works in partnership
Find out more about our key partners and our member practices.
iv. How to contact us
2. What we spend and how we spend it
3. What our priorities are and how we are doing
• Performance - you can find documents related to this on our
governing body meetings and papers page
4. How we make decisions
5. Lists and Declarations of Interest
|There are no items to show in this view of the "lists-and-registers" document library.|
6. The services we offer
What we do
General and media enquiries